Sunday, May 2, 2010

Addicted to Jeans?

I'm down 25 and have about another 50 to go. I will probably have to live with only another 20 or 30 tho. Its really hard to get down there. The closest I ever got I was still on the fat end of thin. Probably technically still overweight and I was eating so little and exercising so much I couldn't tell if I was hungry or nauseated. And that didn't even get me down to skinny! Anyway....there is so much variation from one brand of jeans to the next when it comes to sizes. Some 16s are too loose but some 18s are too tight! So I've started buying jeans at Savers so I can have more jeans that actually fit when I'm in those in-between sizes. And I've found hot jeans (Gap, Maurices) for $6 to $12. It is still a challenge to find them long enough. I figure it is better to reward myself for losing weight by stuffing my closet with used clothes rather than stuffing my gullet with cheeseburgers or cheesecake.

1 comment:

  1. wow! 25 pounds, great job. definitely get some new clothes. a few new things won't cost that much, depending on where you shop. Terra

    ReplyDelete