Friday, March 5, 2010

Arm Flab

I lost up to 2 inches off my waist and thighs and an inch or so off other areas, but my gigantic arms have not budged! At this rate I will become like one of those flying squirrels, able to leap off tall buildings and then glide my way down to a safe landing on street level so I can window shop. I could put an eye out when I wave. I haven't worn a sleeveless shirt since I was 20. Back when I lost 114 pounds I could even hear my arm flab clapping me on as I ran and it slapped against my ribs. I didn't really appreciate applause from flaps of my own skin! By now you know that none of these pictures are actually of me. I am WAY too self-conscious for that. Thanks to google though I have these nifty pics to run with my posts.

3 comments:

  1. "clapping me on" really made me laugh :) When I gained weight in Brazil, and people were sweetly calling me the Bundona (in portuguese, if memory serves me, this means "Big Butt Owner")... I remember being shocked by the way my butt bounced out of rhythm with my running.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am laughing so hard at this post!!! You are hilarious, and it probably wouldn't be as funny to me if I didn't know EXACTLY what you are talking about. Been there...oh wait....am still there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I hate bouncing body parts! It's really sad when I can feel my double chin wiggle when I walk. At least a butt is big, and apparently very much so in Terra's case, and its normal 2 expect a little wiggle room.

    ReplyDelete