Sunday, March 14, 2010

Gunt Toe

a.k.a. FUPA toe. For the uneducated out there FUPA stands for Fat Upper P***y Area. I think u can guess what combination of words were frankensteined together to form the word "gunt". The Urban Dictionary refers to it as Atomic Camel Toe, Camel Toe's Toe (U r so fat your camel toe has camel toe), Famel Toe and FACT (Fat Ass Camel Toe). You can even order t-shirts, mugs, mouse pads, bumper stickers etc. with ANY of their definitions printed on them. Brilliant! Yes, folks, you too can own a Pannus trucker hat. (See blog #2 for definition of pannus) I've just been noticing camel toe lately. And one person I know has been wearing her jeans WAY too tight so she's been sporting a gunt toe. How does someone look in the mirror, see that Fat Ass Camel Toe and think "Hey, I look good!" ?

3 comments:

  1. a bumper sticker of a Famel would inappropriate :) Thanks for the education (I wonder if pannus will ever come up in a crossword) and the laughs! Terra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would LOVE a Famel toe bumper sticker! I'll bet Randy could design an awesome graphic for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to make love to her. I want to lie down on the couch with her. We'll watch bad television as I listen to the evening's dinner as it gurgles in her warm, bloated belly.

    ReplyDelete